Hotel Management Logbook - Download
Tired of staff and managers forgetting important information about their shift?
The Hotel Management Logbook keeps it all in one place... and let's staff get on with really managing.
- Promotes clear and complete communication within your hotel
- Keep duty managers and supervisors focused on their responsibilities
- Daily reports can be done quickly and easily, and all kept in the one place!
- Separate sections focus on key areas that need attention every day
- 2-pages to an opening for each day
- No more relying on the memory of your staff or notes left on scraps of paper!
- Logbooks create a powerful checklist to remind your management staff of all their responsibilities.
- A permanent record for later if you need to know 'what really happened' on a particular day
Start using the Logbooks at any time - you write in the dates. Don't wait till January to start a new system!
Logbook pages are now in standard PDF Download format so you can get started straight away. You only need to purchase once - just reprint when you need more copies!
[If you need the free Acrobat PDF Reader download it here].
- Day, date and weather
- Customer numbers
- Staff on duty and absent
- Staff performance
- Customer service issues
- Bar and Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Gaming and Responsible Conduct of Gambling reports
- Noise checks
- Bistro and restaurant reports
- Function and entertainment reports
- Repairs and maintenance
- Reminders and suggestions
|You may also be interested in . . .|
· Front of House & Bar Management Diary - Download
· Club Management Logbook - Download