25 Great Ways to Promote your Club Online: 1 Day Workshop
Fast, Effective Internet Marketing For Clubs in Australia
A special Workshop for CEOs, Marketing Managers, Function & Event Managers, HR and Catering Managers, Chefs and decision makers.
Online marketing is the way of the future - can your club afford to be left behind? Having one lazy website is not a strategy for future growth!
If your Club is NOT leading the way, this new Internet Marketing Workshop is for you. In just one day learn how new website, email, SMS and social media options can grow your club's membership and sales, fast!
The Internet is now your 'other front door' - and you can open it wide to grow your club fast. Whether you're starting a new marketing campaign or planning improvements, you will find easy to use ideas in this workshop. You can't ignore how guests are finding out about clubs like yours - and you can quickly use the opportunities to be part of the buzz.
Presented by Profitable Hospitality for Club Managers Association of Australia
>>> Wednesday 17 February 2010, 9.30am - 4pm at CMAA Headquarters in Sydney (Auburn)
Ken Burgin packs this workshop with more than 100 real-life examples. Clubs just like yours that use online marketing with great success, and relevant pubs, restaurants and cafes >>> Download the Workshop Flyer.
If your club is large or small, city or country, this Workshop is full of ideas you can start using at once!
Learn From the Doers…
Discover dozens of easy, effective ways to boost sales, build customer loyalty, promote your brand and protect your reputation - all at very little cost! See how successful clubs use websites, email, Facebook, photos, calendars and even Twitter to connect with new and existing customers.
Each content-packed Workshop includes:
- How to appear on Page #1 of a Google search - simple & effective methods
- 12 free online services that add great content and 'buzz' to your online presence:
directories, event calendars, photo galleries, videos and diaries.
- Using online maps to be found easily...and do some useful promotion at the same time!
- 4 ways to build your personal profile - a positive image when people search online
- How to use Facebook and Twitter to promote your business and build your fan base.
Australians now spend 29% of their internet time on Facebook - an effective presence is essential!
- Protect your club's reputation - easy comment tracking now that everyone can be a critic
- How to keep track of your competitors online - and learn from their marketing
- How to use your membership list for more effective online promotion
- Better email marketing - find the easy way to get started or make improvements
- Simple ways to sell products and gift vouchers online: allow people to buy 24/7
- Promote and sell parties and special events online - everyone likes payment in advance!
- Best ways to use Google & Facebook advertising - powerful programmes for targeting customers
- Using an online diary to promote the people and events at your business
- Going mobile - new options with SMS text messaging and mobile phones
- The good and bad of club website design - 6 common website mistakes and how to avoid them.
Make sure your website covers the 10 essential features for 2010.
- Preparing an Online Marketing Action Plan and 12 Month Calendar - template supplied
- Finding the time! Useful shortcuts for automatic marketing and prioritising your activities
It's Time to Succeed Online
There's never been a more important time than now to take the right steps with online marketing.
And the big secret... it's easy! Faster and cheaper than ever to get results, you can't afford to delay
implementing these tested profitable marketing methods. Sign up now - come and join the party!
Investment: $295 for one person, $245 for two or more from the same venue.
Secure online booking on the CMAA website*
>>> Download the Workshop Flyer
* Note: if you are booking for 2 or more, you will be initially charged at the single price then refunded $50 per person - it's a limitation of the booking system. Sorry!