Christmas Sales & Profit Building: Taking every Opportunity
November and December can be fantastic profit months - seize the moment!
Here are 12 great ways to use the season to boost sales and grow your customer base.
We've brought together useful resource articles and top tips to make this the best Christmas yet. Many of the people who enjoyed parties and events with you are sure to come back if they had a good time...
- The Smart Organiser's Christmas Marketing Checklist - essential organisation to ensure sales opportunities are used to the fullest. [Open Access]
- How to Get More Christmas Bookings, More Quickly - the more you plan, the more you earn. And the more you're prepared, the sharper you are with negotiating special deals for parties and special dinners. [Members]
- 12-month Gift & Celebration Guide - not all your customers observe Christmas, so understanding important dates and celebrations for other faiths will be appreciated and earn their loyalty. [Open Access]
- Fraud Prevention: Pre-Christmas Checklist - when you're busy, there are many opportunities for thieves to exploit the situation. [Members]
- The Easy Way to Handle Bookings & Payment for Events - use these low-cost, well-established online services to take deposits and payments. Less administration and fewer phone calls means more time for other things. [Members]
- Staying focused for the final Christmas push - ensure that everyone and everything is working at peak efficiency so crowds are managed and revenue opportunities maximised. [Members]
Christmas Social Media Marketing Plan - creative and effective marketing tactics using Facbook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. [Members]
Sell more than just Food and Beverage:
- Gift Hamper Promotion and Profit Planning - there are many customers who would love to have their gift 'problems' solved with an original (and profitable) combination you put together. Includes a calculator to work out the full profit potential. [Members]
- How to Sell Gift Vouchers Online - there are many ways to exploit this great opportunity even if you don't have a full e-commerce system. [Members]
- How to Sell Your Merchandise Online - whether it's t-shirts, caps, preserves, sauces or hampers, most customers now prefer the ease of online shopping. Here's how to organise it. [Members]
- 50+ Ways to Use Photos for Business Building & Promotion - create ongoing memories for those who attended, and use photos to create a feel for how the place works... [Members]
- Easy Marketing Using '10 Best & Worst' Lists - share the fun of your restaurant or hotel's busy year. Here's how to write a short article for your newsletter or website - everyone will have a laugh! [Members]
Marketing Downloads ready to go:
Need to put promotional newsletters, sales letters or flyers together quickly? We've done the hard work for you with more than 350 Marketing Action & Promotion Templates. Ready to download 24/7 - why wait, Join Now.